On Saturday afternoon Ann got everything together so we could dye Easter eggs. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but mom made me this great blue egg with my name on it.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter Weekend (Mike's Perspective)
This weekend I went with mom and dad to Kansas City to spend Easter weekend with Chris' family. We had a lot of fun. We got in around 8:30 on Friday night and Chris got me up to KC code right away with his Royals hat. It was a little big, but I'll grow into it eventually.
On Saturday morning we went to breakfast with Paul and Colleen. I wore my camo pants especially for the occasion because I thought Paul would like them.

On Saturday afternoon Ann got everything together so we could dye Easter eggs. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but mom made me this great blue egg with my name on it.
On Easter morning we all got to open our Easter baskets. Ann made sure I got some good stuff, here I am reading my name card.
After we were done opening our baskets Chris taught me about Rambo by using the argyle ribbon that was on one of my presents. I'm so stylish aren't I?
For brunch we went to the country club. It must have been fancy because mom made me wear a sweater vest and button down shirt.
Here I am with Katie. Everyone seemed to think I was pretty great because I got passed around the table like a hot potato!
On Saturday afternoon Ann got everything together so we could dye Easter eggs. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but mom made me this great blue egg with my name on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment